Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Houses

I recently scoured the internet for images of what I though represented that California casual eclectic style for a friend. I love these images so much that I thought I would share them with you. These are all bright and fun and a place that I can definitely see myself enjoying!

Mix of old and new is just my style!

Love these bright yellow chairs

Very cool blue door used as art. Just lean it up against the wall like a screen.

I really like this headboard and I feel like it would make a great DIY weekend project.

Love those chairs!

Very bold yet not too overpowering because of all the white

What a cool baby boy room. I normally would not put orange on the walls and the floors but with keeping everything else very simple it works!

I love that floor lamp!


Love that crazy lamp.

A very fun beachy room. All the shades of blue look great together.

How fun! Take that boring table and add some color.

Check out that ceiling. I especially like how they brought it down the wall a little bit.

Another cool ceiling.

Wow! Would love to spend some time here. Love that coffee table and view is incredible!

Check out the upholstery on the sofa. A lot of fun.

I love all the color and the modern patterns mixed with the antique furniture. This is a great dining room.

Puppy! No really, check out that light fixture and the orange bench. Very fun!

Simple modern that packs a punch with color.

Those are some bright yellow walls. A very happy room!

I love this space. All that white furniture really makes the colors stand out.

Another view of the space. Love those drapes.

So cute! I love all these bright pillows and how they painted that antique daybed bright blue.

So what do you think? Do you like the more relaxed and fun atmosphere of these spaces? I personally love it! In my designs, I think it's best not to keep things too serious in your home. Your space should reflect your life, and my life is anything but serious!

~Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment