Friday, November 5, 2010

DIY: Learn to Tie a Scarf

It's officially cold in Tyler! This week the highs have been in the 60's and the mornings have been around the 40's, that means one thing to me....scarf weather!

Yes, I know I'm officially addicted to scarves. I can't help it, I'm drawn to them as soon as I enter a store and I have to limit myself on how many I buy a year. (My collection is getting big!) I recently had some friends admit that they never even knew how to wear a scarf until they met me, I had no idea! So today our DIY is an instructional on...how to wear a scarf.




1. European Loop Thru
This one is super simple and great to throw on and go! It's my go-to and out the door.




Three more great and unique ways to wear a scarf (i love the half-bow!). And to make things easy, here is a great tutorial at http://www.ineedprettythings.com/how-to-tie-a-scarf/.




This one takes some practice, but makes a really cool knot! To learn how check out http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/2010/02/on-streetcomplicatednot-florence.html.




And for some more scarf fashion inspiration, here are some celebs sporting some chic scarves:











So, have some fun finding and adding scarves to your wardrobe. Be creative, and know there's a million ways to wear a scarf!





-Cassie



1 comments:

Bushra shaikh said...

Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convence.
Solid Scarves UK

Post a Comment